I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
We are looking for an EFL specialist to teach General English and Cambridge exam preparation to small groups of children, teens and adults.
Abbiate English is a small English language school in the centre of Abbiategrasso near Milan, Italy.
The beautiful courtyard of the ex-convent ensures a quiet and protected place of study where we offer high-quality English Language services to students of all ages from the surrounding area. Since March 2020 we also offer courses online.
The classrooms and the teachers’ zone are attractive, colourful and well-equipped, creating a welcoming place in which to work and study. We have a good local reputation and a solid student return rate.
Abbiategrasso is 15 minutes by train from Milan, which has two international airports and well-developed transport networks. It is a pleasant town in the Ticino river park with a population of about 33,000 people. It has a small lively historic centre with a castle and weekly markets and is an ideal countryside base for visiting Milan and the rest of Italy.
Benefits at a glance:
- Training and support in all areas throughout the contract
- Full time Italian contract for 20-25 teaching hours per week
- Complete resource centre with teacher facilities
- Use of best new didactic materials
- Attractive, historic location in ex-convent
- Recently furnished apartment to rent in historic ex-convent
- Assistance with work permit, banking and health system
- Native speaker of English
- BA Degree in a relevant subject
- Cambridge CELTA or other recognized TEFL certificate
- At least two years of proven teaching experience
- Experience teaching Young Learners
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Passion for the job
Teachers must be committed to delivering high-quality lessons to young children, teenagers and adults at any linguistic level and should be enthusiastic about participating in school activities and events.
Abbiate English working days are from Monday to Saturday with generous holidays at Christmas and Easter.
If you are interested in applying for the position and you have all the requirements, please send an updated CV, including details of where and when you took your EFL qualification to Louise Rutter here: